As one of the long-standing tuners in the BMW world, Rogue Engineering knows what it takes to make high quality components that enthusiasts demand. This race brace for E46 M3's is no exception—its one-piece, multi-bar design guarantees not only exceptional strength, but also a resistance to bending or twisting under stress—all of which are common failures of hinged, helm-joint, or pivoting designs.
On occasion, we've witnessed E46 M3 factory strut brace cast aluminum mounting plates crack or sheer completely because they are not equipped to deal with the added stressors of aftermarket suspensions or consistent track duty. RE's steel brace has been designed to cope with these conditions, in part due to a much lower coefficient of thermal expansion (aluminum versus steel).
- Fits all E46 M3 (S54)
- One-piece, multi-bar design with no flex points for the greatest strength and benefit
- Lightweight, tubular TIG-welded steel + black powder coat finish
- Open tower design allows for easy access to adjustable camber plates and shock adjustments
- Includes shock tower replacement hardware
- Recommended Add-On: RE strut tower reinforcement plates
- Installs in minutes