As one of the long-standing tuners in the BMW world, Rogue Engineering knows what it takes to make high quality components that enthusiasts demand. This race brace for E36 M3's is no exception—its one-piece, multi-bar design guarantees not only exceptional strength, but also a resistance to bending or twisting under stress—all of which are common failures of hinged, helm-joint, or pivoting designs.
In fact, the only other functional E36 M3 strut bar is the OEM LTW unit which, unfortunately does not work with cars equipped with ASC+T (whereas the Rogue variants does).
- Fits all S52 or S54-swapped E36 M3
- One-piece, multi-bar design with no flex points for the greatest strength and benefit
- Lightweight, tubular TIG-welded steel + black powder coat finish
- Open tower design allows for easy access to adjustable camber plates and shock adjustments
- Includes shock tower replacement hardware
- Installs in minutes