Although many may not be able to tell how old our precious cars are, there's one telltale sign that could give it away: a sagging muffler.
Indeed, as these cars age, the factory rubber mounts are destined to fail. Rogue Engineering's version is all aluminum and features a clever (and replaceable) rubber bushing insert. This insert absorbs unwanted NVH and, because it's cradled within its aluminum shell, is prone to much less overall deflection compared to the OEM piece. As a result, service intervals are much longer—saving you time and money in the long run.
5mm adjustment spacers are available as an optional add-on, allowing you to fine tune the position of your muffler hanger to suit.
- Compatible with all E36 / E46 / and E9X models (and E85, E86 Z4)
- Remedies sagging mufflers due to worn, aged rubber mounts
- All-aluminum CNC construction; 6061-T6 bushing inserts
- Serviceable design - simply replace bushing insert
- Designed to replace factory OEM hanger 18-20-1-401-797
- Optional add-on: Adjustment spacer(s)
- Hardware included (bolt, nylon nut)
- Sold in pairs
- Made in USA