Build quality and enthusiasm for the Porsche marque have been synonymous with Future Classic and Silverlake Projects. It was only a matter of time before these two brands joined forces to create new products for the most discerning Stuttgart enthusiasts.
As its first collective foray, FC and Silverlake have reimagined the classic motorsport aluminum floorboard set — precision fit for 986/7 and 996/7 driver's side, passenger side, and dead pedal areas.
This driver's side floorboard is constructed from 5052 aluminum, which boasts more corrosion resistance, superior material formability, and an inherently smoother finish than its 6061 counterpart. The boards are beautifully dimple die cut to reduce weight, increase stiffness, and provide a motorsport-inspired aesthetic that recalls Porsche's proud racing history.
- Fits LHD 986/7 and 996/7 models
- Made from 5052 aluminum for high strength
- Dimple die cut to reduce weight and increase stiffness
- Surface treated and anodized for wear and corrosion resistance
- Available in black and silver anodized finished
- Hardware included for install