**LIMITED STOCK ON 5X112 12MM REMAIN - ORDER TODAY BEFORE THEY ARE SOLD OUT**
As BMW has made the switch over to a 5x112 bolt pattern, we took it upon ourselves to inject the winning philosophy behind our 5x120 spacers into this new PCD—for both new BMWs and the newest A90 Supra. Visually, the 5x112 spacer has marked differences from the 5x120 variant—the slotted hub bolt holes have been implemented within bespoke cavities.
Just like our 5x120 version, the 5x112 Future Classic wheel spacer is not only a visual treat but a marvel to handle—its machining and finishing work reflects our commitment to detail, every piece of it feels engineered and massaged to the tightest tolerances. FC has made a commitment to also hard coat anodize (Type III - 0.0005 to 0.0030”) every spacer, which is a harder, denser, and more abrasion resistant coating versus more standard practice methods (Type I - 0.0001” thick). The result is a spacer that will perform flawlessly and look the part over countless sessions, both on track and off.
To create the most complete wheel spacer kit, Future Classic has painstakingly sourced a complimentary suite of products that are included in every box—four hub bolts, race worthy Copaslip copper anti-seize, an anti-seize applicator brush, and of course, wheel bolt hardware.
- Complete kit includes: two competition wheel spacers, ten extended length zinc plated lug bolts, four hub bolts*, Copaslip copper anti-seize, and an anti-seize applicator brush
- CNC precision machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Hard coat black anodized finish for ultimate corrosion and wear resistance (10x over standard anodizing)
- Provisions to secure spacer to hub for competition use
- Hubcentric design with chamfered edges
- Pocketed detailing for minimum mass
Absolute Zero White car is shown with HKS Height Adjustable Coilover Springs for A90 Supra + 15mm Future Classic spacers front and rear. For Supra owners on OEM suspension who seek a flush fitment, we recommend 12mm front and 15mm rear (Renaissance 2.0 Car).