Dual Duty. We endearingly hear a lot in the BMW world. Indeed, BMW’s have been known to excel equally on the street and track in a “dual duty” fashion, so we thought it best to develop a stud to do exactly that, and do it well.
To do so, we’ve carried over our ever-popular titanium wheel fastener design to a 12.9+ grade steel zinc plated alloy, adding that valuable strength that a track car demands with the aesthetic and quality that a street car deserves.
While additional strength is the cornerstone of these studs, the generous 80mm thread body allows for use of 15mm spacers without excessive wheel protrusion. All this means our steel stud kit sets yet another new standard in the segment and rounds out a wide array of wheel accessory offerings within the FC product line.
In true Future Classic fashion, each kit comes with Loctite 262 (Red) and two 19mm installation nuts. Each stud is pillowed within a laser-cut foam insert to ensure they arrive as perfectly as they were machined. Our motorsport-themed “livery box” provides a beautiful finishing touch—this time with the iconic E30 M3 Tic Tac theme with a unique steel callout.
- 12.9 Motorsport Grade for strength and safety
- Bullet nose tip prevents cross-threading / won't deform like flat hex-head studs upon wheel impact
- Faster and easier wheel changes
- Accommodates up to a 15mm wheel spacer
- 17mm lug nut to match common BMW applications
- Includes Loctite 262 (Red) and two 19mm installation nuts
- Made in USA