The Ultimate Power Steering Solution. Prolonged rigorous, motorsport use of the car has long exposed a glaring flaw with the E9X M3: the power steering reservoir is simply undersized. The result is a messy one—it's not uncommon to find power steering fluid all over the factory reservoir and beyond.
Rather than completely reinventing the power steering reservoir's form factor, we give it exactly what it needs: room to expand. By threading our new reservoir onto the factory unit, you effectively add over 35mm of fluid expansion space while also dressing up your engine bay. The additional headroom not only safeguards against messy engine compartments as intended, but also guarantees a consistent steering feel. Since there is enough area for the fluid to travel, there is no cavitation between air and fluid, resulting in driving confidence in the most extreme conditions.
Our reservoir is machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum to eliminate the need for internal gaskets in the reservoir itself and with it, the need for servicing over time. On the outside, you'll find subtle design details that add visual balance, but also provides valuable grip area for installation.
- Compatible with E9X M3 (full application list below)
- Adds over 35mm of fluid expansion area to reservoir for better steering feel in any driving condition
- CNC precision machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Set includes both expansion reservoir and Hard Coat Black cap
- Four anodizing options: Ferrari Red, Royal Blue, Hard Coat Clear, & Hard Coat Black
- Proudly made in USA
- Optional Add-On: Color-matched billet aluminum cap
- E87 LCI / E88 1-Series
- E9X 3-Series, M3 (without active steering)
- E83 X3 (without active steering)
- E84 X1 (without active steering)