As BMW has made the switch over to a 5x112 bolt pattern, we took it upon ourselves to inject the winning philosophy behind our 5x120 spacers into this new PCD. Visually, the 5x112 spacer has marked differences from the 5x120 variant—the slotted hub bolt holes have been implemented within bespoke cavities. The pocketing has been placed strategically as well to mimic the cutouts on the F90 M5's OE wheel.
Just like our 5x120 version, the 5x112 Future Classic wheel spacer is not only a visual treat but a marvel to handle—its machining and finishing work reflects our commitment to detail, every piece of it feels engineered and massaged to the tightest tolerances.
To create the most complete wheel spacer kit, Future Classic has painstakingly sourced a complimentary suite of products that are included in every box—four hub bolts, race worthy Copaslip copper anti-seize, an anti-seize applicator brush, and of course, wheel bolt hardware.
Echoing Future Classic’s racing enthusiasm, the first “livery box” set is fashioned in motorsport design, the Porsche variant wearing the infamous “Pink Pig” garb whereas the BMW box is adorned with the iconic Frank Stella 3.0 CSL art car print. Across FC's product line, the boxes wear different designs to give customers a little backstory to the liveries before their eyes, a detail that breathes Future Classic through and through.
- Complete kit includes: two competition wheel spacers, ten extended length zinc plated lug bolts, four hub bolts*, Copaslip copper anti-seize, and an anti-seize applicator brush
- CNC precision machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Black anodized finish for corrosion and wear resistance
- Provisions to secure spacer to hub for competition use
- Hubcentric design with chamfered edges
- Pocketed detailing for minimum mass
Supported Models (M14 x 1.25):
- G20 3-Series
- G30 5-Series / F90 M5
- G15 8-Series / F92 M8
- F48 X1 / F39 X2
- G01 X3 / F97 X3M
- G02 X4 / F98 X4M
- G05 X5
- G07 X7
- G29 Z4 / A90 Supra
- i01 i3 / i12 i8