No playing around. Rigidity is the name of the game when you're trying to extract maximum performance from your 996 / 997 chassis. By eliminating the large rubber bushing from the OEM front control arm (and hence a large amount of deflection), you add much needed response and feedback into your front steering.
Each inner piece is fashioned on a 5-Axis DMG Mori CNC, much like a genuine Porsche Motorsport component. The result is more precise control and heightened performance, even for coveted RS models.
- Fits all 996 / 997 models
- Manufactured on 5-Axis DMG Mori CNC (Porsche Motorsport)
- Spherical Aurora bearings
- Recommended Lengths: Street - Short, Race - Long
- Eliminates front suspension deflection
- Proudly made in USA