Power is Nothing Without Control. Made form 6061-T6 aluminum on a DMG Mori 5-Axis CNC, this lower control arm assembly is engineered for more precision and more performance, even for RS models. Aurora spherical bearings and anti-corrosion treated studs complete the outer arm and guarantee consistent top-tier performance over an impressively long life.
This lower control arm assembly includes the front outer control arms, front inner control arms, shim set, and tension arm mounts. The optional Novelli solid bushing replacement eliminates the factory rubber piece, resulting in an even more exacting steering feel and confidence at the limit.
For extra durability, each arm assembly is mil-spec hard anodized and features anti-corrosion treated studs, which ensures these parts will preserve their exceptional look regardless of how many paces you put them through.
- Fits all 991 GT3 / RS, GT2 / RS
- DMG Mori 5-Axis CNC machined direct OEM replacement
- Mil-Spec hard anodized finish + anti-corrosion treated studs
- Shim set included to adjust camber (with entire assembly)
- Optional add-on: Solid bushing replacement (akin to Weissach package cars)
- Made in USA