No playing around. Rigidity is the name of the game when you're trying to extract maximum performance from your 991 chassis. By eliminating the large rubber bushing from the OEM rear control arm (and hence a large amount of deflection), you add much needed response and feedback into your rear suspension.
Each inner piece is fashioned on a 5-Axis DMG Mori CNC, much like a genuine Porsche Motorsport component, and paired with spherical bearings to guarantee long-life, sustained performance and with it, confidence at the limit.
- Fits all 991 GT3 / RS, GT2 / RS, 981 GT4
- Manufactured on 5-Axis DMG Mori CNC (Porsche Motorsport)
- Mil-spec hard coat anodized
- Spherical bearings
- Eliminates rear suspension deflection
- Optional Add-On: Adjustable shim set
- Made in USA