No playing around. Rigidity is the name of the game when you're trying to extract maximum performance from your 991 chassis. By eliminating the large rubber bushing from the OEM front control arm (and hence a large amount of deflection), you add much needed response and feedback into your front steering.
Each inner piece is fashioned on a 5-Axis DMG Mori CNC, much like a genuine Porsche Motorsport component. The result is more precise control and heightened performance, even for coveted RS models.
- Fits all 991 GT3 / RS, GT2 / RS, 981 GT4
- Manufactured on 5-Axis DMG Mori CNC (Porsche Motorsport)
- Spherical Aurora bearings
- Recommended Lengths: Street - Short, Race - Long
- Eliminates front suspension deflection
- Made in USA