In the most basic terms, a stud conversion allows for faster and easier wheel changes versus traditional lug bolts. But as with every Future Classic product, these studs are far removed from the basic definition—this Porsche kit has been engineered for the most demanding and discerning track enthusiast.
These M14x1.25 race studs (M14x1.5 thread area) are produced to withstand professional competition level abuse (i.e. NASCAR) and are finished with a dry graphite coating to ensure ultra smooth threading. Our thread area guarantees you can run up to a 7mm wheel spacer within a compact stud body—relieving the excess rotational mass that you'd get from our competitor's studs.
Our machining and finishing work reflects our commitment to detail, every piece of it feels engineered and massaged to the tightest tolerances. Available in both 75mm (shorty) and 90mm (long) sizes.
- 12.9+ Grade for strength and safety
- Compatible with all M14-equipped BMW cars (including E9X cars with our hub conversion)
- Bullet nose tip prevents cross-threading
- Race spec graphite finish for wear resistance
- Faster and easier wheel changes
- Accommodates up to a 7mm wheel spacer
- Made in USA