The Ultimate DCT Oil Pan. Fall-Line has designed an incredible 6061-T6 aluminum oil pan upgrade for DCT cars and we are proud to be amongst the first to offer it to BMW enthusiasts the world over.
The plastic OEM pan is prone to leaking and uses a brittle gasket that requires replacement over time. The Fall-Line pan uses a bespoke Viton O-Ring that resides within a clever internal channel. Viton O-Rings, due to their exceptional resistance to temperature extremes (-20°F to 400°F operating temp) and low gas permeability, have incredible aging characteristics and therefore eliminate the need for regular replacement.
Internal baffling is optimized to eliminate oil starvation in racing conditions and extended radiator fins protrude from the pan's surface to provide additional cooling, but unlike other DCT pans on the market that can drag on the road during motorsport use, the Fall-Line pan upgrade does not compromise ground clearance due to its angled design, yet still offers a valuable increase in fluid capacity.
The Fall-Line pan also offers external ports to route AN fittings for an additional DCT cooler. Please contact us directly if you would like to add either a street or race cooler option to your oil pan order.
- Compatible with all DCT BMW cars (full application list below)
- 5-Axis DMG Mori CNC machined 6061-T6
- Internally baffled to relieve oil starvation + increased capacity
- Viton O-Ring eliminates OEM gasket and regular replacement intervals
- Re-uses OEM magnet
- Hard coat black anodized for wear / corrosion resistance
- Provisions to run external oil cooler for motorsport use
- Optional add-on: OEM filter sets 28107842840 / 28107842828 (includes suction and transmission filter)
- Made in USA
- E88 1-Series (135i N55 DCT)
- E82 1-Series (135i N55 DCT)
- E9X 335i, 335is, M3 (DCT)
- F8X M2 / M3 / M4 / M4 GT4 (DCT)
- F10 M5 (DCT)
- F06 / F12 / F13 M6 (DCT)
- E89 Z4 (DCT)