The E9X M3 is getting on in age now, and with age comes the need for maintenance. The S65's magnesium valve covers eventually leak and the oil runoff can cause the valve covers to bubble and flake. On the inside, too, flaking is often realized along with a mustard-like paste that can take hours to remove, and infinitely longer to fully refurbish.
Our replacement valve cover sets are fully plug and play, use factory cores, and are meticulously powder coated in beautiful wrinkle finishes for that perfect OEM+ look. By nature, powder coating is made to withstand higher temperatures, making it the definitive choice for engine application. Each valve cover pair includes a new OEM gasket, oil separator, and accompanying bolts to ensure miles of worry-free operation.
In addition to finishing options, we are offering the valve cover sets in two ways: brand new or refurbished.
Each valve cover set is made to order, so please allow 7-8 business days for order fulfillment.
- For E9X M3 S65 engines, left and right covers included (Cyl 1-4, 5-8)
- OEM cores for perfect fitment
- Available in wrinkle black or red
- Includes new OEM gaskets, oil separators, and bolts
- Core exchange available ($500) *
* Core exchange: Provided your existing valve covers are in good working condition, we welcome a core exchange to help offset cost. Cores must be received within a 7 business day window; core exchange reimbursement will be credited after receipt and presuming parts pass inspection.