Transform your E9X's steering. Fall-Line’s mono ball spherical bearing conversion kit (FCAB) makes an immense impact on the steering feel of the E9X M3. The factory rubber bushing inside the M3's front control arm is very large, and because of its size, is prone to substantial deflection under load. This bushing deflection can create unwanted geometry changes, steering wobble under braking, and even hysteresis of the thrust arm.
By contrast, Fall-Line's bearing housing is precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. Doing so eliminates worry-some deflection and allows the M3's thrust arm to move smoothly through its range of suspension travel. The improvement in steering and suspension feel is immediate: there is immense steering confidence from lock-to-lock and truly enhances the personality of the M3 for every driving condition.
The latest version, aptly named "V2", manages to make improvements to the original design, not only with a brand new finish, but also by shaving off valuable weight in the process.
- Monoball spherical bearing replaces rubber within OEM arm
- Long-life, high-end FK bearing outperforms and outlasts OEM equivalent
- Hard coat clear anodized finish for durability and wear resistance
- Weight savings over Fall-Line's Ver 1 FCAB: 740g (V1) vs 630g (V2)
- Sold as a pair
- Optional add-on: Replacement OE arm set for plug & play installation
- Proudly made in USA